Friday, March 11, 2011

some ALMOST springtime fun!

So this week, I worked four days at my "day job".. keep in mind I usually work two and

 sometimes three, thus, I can keep up with my kiddos, crocheting, housework, etc. My week

 has been pretty busy and I have been exhausted BUT today the sun was shining ALL DAY

 long. Yes, I saw this from inside my office. I had a hard time keeping my mind on work

 today because all I could think about was what I was going to do AFTER work:) So as soon

 as I got off I decided I was picking up my kids, pizza for dinner, the hubby and heading to

 the park from some fun! It looked much warmer from inside my office...so the park was

 pretty chilly... but as you can see, it really didn't matter. I LOVE going to the park with my

 family, its feels even more special when we haven't been able to go at all in the past

 ohhhh... 4 or 5 months or so. No matter how tired I am, a little sunshine and fresh air go

 a loooong way! Enjoy the pictures! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Truly Unique Crochet
CoffeeShop Designs