Saturday, April 2, 2011

my week on

So, I am  lucky enough to work for two amazing people that take annual vacations.. which means I automatically get time off! I love this since I do not regulary schedule vacation time:) BUT for some reason.. my time "off" is actually turning out to be my time to catch up on everything that usually is neglected. I am catching up on some much needed crocheting, of course, but we are organizing, going through, getting rid of, deep cleaning, etc, our entire house this week too. Of course I am getting in all of our appointments this week along with scheduling some "fun" spring break things for the kids to do. I think I may need a vacation after this much needed vacation! Here is a recent family picture I took with my timer on my dslr, it turned out pretty good AND I am actually in it!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Truly Unique Crochet
CoffeeShop Designs